Dubai City Tour
An opportunity to experience both the Modern and Ancient Dubai. The tour starts from the magnificent Jumeirah mosque then to the Jumeirah Beach. From there we move to see the worlds tallest seven star hotel Burj Al Arab and then to Manhattan of Dubai know as Sheikh Zayed Road, The World Trade Center and Palaces of the Ruling family of Dubai.
Then we will be moving to the Ancient Dubai starting with the fascinating Dubai Creek, The Bastakia, the oldest part of Dubai to see old wind towered houses, 200 years old Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi street, and to the souqs selling various merchandises. Then we will be taking a local water taxis crossing abra to the traditional Spice market selling aromatic spices and we will finish our tour taking you to the Gold Souq to see shops displaying glittering and breath taking huge amount of gold and diamond jewelry.
City Tour Includes:
- Pick up from your hotel / residence in Dubai.
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Jumeirah Open Beach
- Burj Al Arab Hotel ( 7 star hotel)
- Madinat Jumeirah (Historical Souq)
- Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis Jumeirah Hotel
- Mall of Emirates
- Burj Khalifa (tallest building of the world)
- Dubai Mall (Fountain dance)
- Palace of Sheikh
- Dubai Creek
- Gold Souk/Spice Souk
- Drop back to your hotel / residence in Dubai.